Performance Pickleball RVA tries to assure the accuracy of all information displayed on the Site, but it is possible that the information contains errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. You accept full responsibility for your use of the Site. In particular, with respect to merchandise offered on the Site (collectively “Merchandise”), we have tried to accurately display colors, but depending on the specifications and settings of your computer and its monitor the colors you see might not accurately depict the actual colors of the Merchandise. Minor color variations will not be considered as resulting in Merchandise being deemed defective. In addition, due to typical and very common manufacturing inconsistencies, Merchandise weights and measurements can vary slightly from the specific information set forth on the Site. Minor variations in Merchandise weights and measurements will not be considered as resulting in Merchandise being deemed defective.
Additionally, from time to time there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and/or availability. As a result, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information on the Site, including prices, product images, specifications, and/or availability. PPBRVA reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). If you do not wish to continue your purchase after pricing or other information has been corrected, please contact us right away.
The prices displayed on our Site may differ from prices that are available at our other sales locations. Our pricing may also differ from retail partner to retail partner and between different brands. All Service prices are shown in U.S. dollars, and are valid and effective for all Services ordered through the Site on the day they are ordered. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Returns & Exchanges
- All returns, exchanges or refund requests must first be authorized by contacting our Customer Service Department.
- You have 30 calendar days to return/exchange an item from the date of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item must be new, unused and contain all original packaging and accessories.
- Certain accessories cannot be returned if opened, unless item is defective.
- Apparel cannot be returned if worn or washed.
- A receipt or proof of purchase must be presented to make a return or exchange.
- All returns or exchanges must by authorized and approved our Customer Service.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling costs incurred on all returns or exchanges. Returns and exchanges must be made in-person at our facility Pro Shop located here.
- Collect on Delivery (COD) shipments will not be accepted.
- Items that are deemed to be unacceptable for resale cannot be refunded. Please ensure that items are properly packed to protect against damage during return.
- Upon receipt and inspection of your returned items, you will be notified regarding your refund.
- If approved, a refund will then be issued within a reasonable time determined by our Customer Service staff.
- Refunds will only be made to original method of payment.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable unless the return is a result of defect.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If an item is damaged, please do not send the item back to the manufacturer. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.